Trainer Gains 70 lbs. To Lose Weight WITH His Client ft. David So
Want Nutritional Help to Lose Pounds?
By Mike Waller
Millions of people who are overweight are trying to regain the youthful, slim bodies that they once had. They want to lose pounds of fat that they have accumulated over their years of marriage or of just getting older. If you have a few pounds to lose then some weight lose programs can work for you. However, if you have quite a few pounds to lose, than you need to practice eating habits that go against common sense.
When your body is out of balance, your organs, hormones, and cells are not functioning normal. If you eat processed foods, your pancreas is overworked. If you eat salty food, your body is flooded with excess water. If you eat excess meat and fatty foods, your cardiovascular system malfunctions. Being fat is a sign that you need to learn how to lose pounds so that you body can rebalance.
1. Changing Your Diet – Studies have shown that eating fewer calories is not the best way to lose fat. If you back off on eating fewer carbohydrates, your thyroid tells your body to burn less fat. Therefore, back off on eating fewer carbohydrates really slow. But you can back off on eating meat. Meat is filled with an excess of saturated fat, and you don’t need it, if you want to lose weight.
2. Eating patterns – If you are greatly overweight and you need to lose pounds, then don’t eat fruits and juices in the morning. Eat a big breakfast so that later in the day you will not be as hungry. But if you just need to lose a few pounds, eat fruits in the morning to help cleanse your body out and normalize your weight.
3. Anxiety and Anger – If you’re prone to getting upset, easily angered, and have excess anxiety, then you will have a problem losing weight and keeping it off. Anxiety creates issues similar to eating excess salt. Salt attracts water and causes excess water weight. Anxiety allows blood plasma protein to escape through the artery walls and into the lymph liquid. There it attracts excess water causing you weight gain. Study relaxation techniques to help you lose weight and to keep blood plasma protein where it belongs, in the blood vessels.
4. Thyroid – This is the first organ you should test when you start a program to lose pounds. If your thyroid is not putting out enough thyroxine hormones you will have a hard time losing weight. So test it using a basal thermometer. This check is done when you first wake up. You check the temperature in your underarm. Low temperature indicates low thyroid function. You can find out how to do this thyroid test on the Internet.
5. Aerobics – You cannot lose pounds without exercising. You have to exercise in a specific and consistent way. You don’t need to get on the treadmill or the stair stepper and pound away for 30 or 40 minutes. Do quick fast exercises for a few minutes to get your heart rate up, then stop and rest a minute and do it again. You burn fat this way not the other tedious pounding way. This is the Pace Method, and you should check it out.
6. Excess Blood Sugar – Many studies have shown that insulin play a critical role in controlling your weight. If you eat a lot of processed and sugary foods, your blood sugar elevates causing your pancreas to release insulin. If your cells close off to high blood sugar, then your blood insulin will remain high. This high insulin moves fat into your cells and blocks it from coming out when it is needed. Try to maintain an even blood sugar level by eating healthier
So there you have it, some information and tips to lose pounds. Look at each item above and search for more information on the topic to expand your knowledge. Use this information so that you begin to know how to lose pounds.
Do you really want to lose pounds? We have some special information and tips for you. Discover some tips and information that can help get those pounds off. You get this information at our site right away. Discover what it really takes to get those pounds off so that you can have more beauty and be healthier. Come by this site, now: Lose 15 Pounds [http://www.losepoundsdaily.com]